Friday 6 September 2013

Introduction to blog

Welcome to my blog, in this blog i will post about my A-Level Media Studies course, the course will involve me making a music magazine with a front page, contents and images. This will require me to research about many genres of music. I will also be making a college magazine will which involve the same things. I will be posting blogs quite often. In this blog you will see blogs that:

  • Evaluate my work
  • Plan my work
  • The research towards my work
  • my chosen genre is Indie Rock
To support my research i will put videos and images in my blog.

I have also purchased a music magazine that focuses on my chosen genre. This is just to get a better understanding of the layout of the magazine.

About Me: 
I am studying 3 A-level Courses:
  • Drama 
  • Media Studies 
  • English Literature

No comments:

Post a Comment