Saturday 15 February 2014

Mock Up

In this custom music magazine with Jamie Graceffa, I used Jamie, holding a teddy bear, as my main image with him saying "i'm not as nice as you think!" enticing the reader into wanting to read the article. My front cover also as a house style of text, i think this text fits in to an Indie/RocknRoll type style. I also used as pugg showing the reader their are competition prizes to be won in the article.

I started off finding a house style for my work with font, Marcelle. I used this font because I thought it suited the indie style. I used a black and white font to show that the audience I'm appealing to are late teens to late 20's, I didn't use colour as its not colour that appeals to an audience of this age. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Alex but there are MASSIVE issues with your work. You are currently failing 50% of your work. I apologise that somebody hasn't addressed this already, I was assured that this was being done.

    Your blog posts seem irrelevant to the task and there is little idea of what you are trying to achieve. I don't understand where you are coming from at all. You are not doing a piece of coursework on what your favourite songs or albums are, every thing you do must infrom your production of a magazine. I am aghast at just how wrong this work seems to be. I'm sorry that this seems harsh but the time for softly softly has passed. You need to have all of your Research and Planning along with the construction of your front page, contents page and double page spread completed by the 4th April. You MUST start attending the after school sessions on Wednesdays and more importantly asking for either myself or MrMcCann to cast an eye over your work and asking for advice. I honestly don't know why you have some of this content on here. Sorry for being so direct and I am not meaning to attack your confidence, I am majorly concerned that you are not going to do well unless we address this head on. You are majorly behind and I do hope you have not been wasting lessons by uploading videos on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete